CRM for FMCG Companies
Automate and Streamline your Business Process
by Implementing SalesBabu CRM Industry Vertical Solutions.
CRM, Customer Relationship Management, is becoming an integral part of organisations – big or small. To handle high sales volume and manage different stakeholders in the sales process, FMCG companies rely on the SalesBabu CRM FMCG edition.
By streamlining the full sales process & distribution channel, SalesBabu CRM FMCG helps FMCG companies achieve greater revenue levels and rectify bottlenecks in the sales process. Visibility of Primary & Secondary Sales has enabled companies to devise strategies for timely delivery of goods to Distributors, Dealers and Retailers enabling. With S&D Solution, the stock status at every level of transaction is updated in real-time with alerts & reminders for any deviation in set standards.
Features of SalesBabu FMCG CRM
- Efficient Inventory Management
- Streamlined Sales Process
- Strategic Product Distribution
- Better Visibility on Secondary Sales.
- Enhanced Automation of Downstream Distribution Process.
- Reducing Communication Gaps across all Levels.
- Lesser Inventory Handling Times
- Faster Stock Replenishment causing Opportunity and Revenue Gains
- Accurate MIS Reports for Management.
- Above all, Peace of Mind and Better Focus on Core Functional Activities.
Objectives of SalesBabu FMCG CRM:
- Sales Force Automation: SalesBabuOnline CRM Software in India automates complete sales and marketing activities in a single system & leads to high sales force performance and profitability by giving you everything you need to sell effectively.
- Distributor & Retail Management: CRM software help companies to optimize distributor and retails data and their communication with sales and support staff.
- Primary and Secondary Sales: Sales Representatives placed in any locality are required to submit their Monthly Sales and Stock Closing Reports to their Head offices on a daily basis. With the use of CRM sales automation, the process of submitting Monthly Sales and Stock Closing Reports to the Headquarters has become online. With the presence of the Pharma CRM, the Sales Representatives get their Primary Sales and Opening Stocks from the organization and they have to just fill in the closing stock on the given form.
- Daily Call Reports: Daily call report helps managers to view each activity of sales representatives. Dedicated reports include details of customer meetings, products, gifts and samples issued, retailer visits, next follow up, additional reports, etc. Managers can define the targets & track the performance of sales executives.
- Competitor Analysis: In contrast to situations where a person consuming a good is also the person choosing and paying for the good, the industry is characterized by a more complex structure of decision making and payment.
- MIS Reports: In business time is money. MIS & analytics can be considered as a very good data mining tool. Information as MIS & Dashboards graphs make the data available more concise for sales force automation.
FMCG Companies Are Growing By Leveraging SALES FORCE AUTOMATION Benefits
Sales force automation (SFA) has helped companies increase their revenue by multiple folds, harnessing the power of automating even the most basic tasks has helped organizations save time and money for investing in other important objectives. Most of the benefits of field sales app that are associated with automating the business processes have benefited organizations in a huge way.
Moving ahead, we will discuss how SMEs Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies (FMCG) can benefit with the help of field sales app by automating their business process. There are multiple benefits that FMCG companies can use in order to increase their sales and revenues.
FMCG companies need to supply their goods to multiple destinations. Predicting when the demand will rise for goods and services helps FMCGs to predict and automatically place orders for raw materials to stock for their inventories.
SFA (sales force automation) can easily predict and place order as well as automate payments for raw materials so that the inventory stocks of the companies does not get exhausted. After procuring the raw materials, FMCG companies can easily automate their systems by ordering for the manufacturing of products that the companies need to fulfill the demand for.
This system helps a lot so that FMCG companies can meet the consumer demands and thus satisfy the consumer directly.
VENDOR MANAGEMENT AND ALLOCATION
As FMCG companies manufacture the goods themselves, they have a huge list of vendors for ordering raw materials from. Sales Force Automation can easily manage these vendor lists.
Based on the best vendor for ordering the raw materials from, can easily place orders from their automated system, to dispatch and procure the raw material to stock up their inventory.
Doing this enables the companies to fulfill the rising demand and meet the requirements of the FMCG goods and services for these companies.
AUTOMATED LOGISTICS SERVICES AND TRANSPORTATION
The logistics process of the companies can also be automated with Sales Force Automation. Thus, delivering the products to the right place and at the right time. Doing this helps these companies to meet the current demand of products and services as well as making sure that there is no shortage of the required product in the market.
This also helps to keep the prices in control and supports to get rid of the situation where companies raise their product prices in order to meet the demand that is present in the market for these products and services.
AUTOMATED CUSTOMER FEEDBACK THROUGH SFA APP
Companies can integrate the customer feedback and complaints. Use this for improving the product quality in order to meet the expectations from the customers. A proper automation system should be implemented for FMCG companies. Else, it can be painful to monitor, tackle, solve and resolve complaints from the customers.
Automation means to take corrective action into account and troubleshoot situations by taking into action the corrective steps for improving the product quality and implementing the customer feedback on the products respectively.
MONITOR THE FIELDWORK THROUGH FIELD SALES APP
Instead of tallying sales reports with every sales representative, business owners have access to a variety of reporting and analysis tools.
This empowers the business owner to get the clear vision of where the organization is moving forward. Company owners can swiftly use metrics to see and gauge the success rate. Business owners can also get an accurate sales prediction and get to know the sales revenue.
KNOW THE MARKET TRENDS THROUGH FIELD SALES APP
Sales Force Automation can easily equip business owners with the necessary tools to develop the sales rep’s territories; without running the risk of uneven distribution of salespeople inside a given area.
The market dynamics always tends to change. Thus, business owners can comfortably distribute the sales reps in different territories to fully utilize the SFA apps capabilities in the most profitable as well as a meaningful manner.
REAL TIME FUNCTIONALITY WITH SALES FORCE AUTOMATION
On the go location tracking, as well as 24/7 usage, are some of the most important features of the SFA. It can be used anywhere to monitor the current status of companies’ products and services. This helps business owners monitor and track their field sales teams remotely. Thus, it can easily transform the business and sales communication greatly.
MORE SALES THROUGH ANALYTICS
Additionally, SFA can provide sales reps with a better capacity to see the shopkeeper’s order history. This helps to create an exciting opportunity to upsell during or cross-sell during a conversation with the seller. It can also help the salesman in order to create a more accurate as well as reliable sales forecast. This is based on real-time data, thereby preventing any kind of unexpected surprises at the end of the quarter or fiscal year.
MORE FREEDOM AND INDEPENDENCE TO SALES REPS
Any business owner who cares about his sales reps feels essential for them to be independent in their work. The SFA app can make his reps more productive as they have access to the information while working in the field.
A business owner can also add incentives for his sales reps. This will be motivating for reps and will increase efficiency at work. This can be a big win-win for both business owners and sales reps.
There are numerous benefits that companies in the FMCG sector can leverage and gain an advantage. The main motive of these companies is to provide quality products that solve their business operation challenges. Companies can gain more customers and maintain a better comprehensive view just by implementing a Sales Force Automation software for their operations environment.
ACQUIRE MORE ORDERS WITH AN FMCG SOFTWARE
In FMCG business, it involves collecting and delivering to a network of POS retailers. A cloud-based CRM solution for FMCG business helps you manage the complete delivery process.
Instead of going with legacy systems like acquiring orders, supporting calls or new messages, the CRM for distributors permits you to systematically uncover and land more opportunities. You can collect orders, assign them to delivery teams, manage the daily operations, and ensure delivery at the earliest within an FMCG software solution.
SAVES THE TIME OF BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
The business owner will have no more holds of reporting meetings. A business owner can conduct actionable execution meetings with the sales team. With the help of the Sales Force Automation app, some of the necessary duties like scheduling sales meetings, sending follow-up reports and emails, tracking contacts, and renewing sales opportunities. The automated system will also enable reps to quickly create estimates and swiftly turn all these estimates into proposals, quotes, and then orders for the seller.
NO INFORMATION LOST BETWEEN THE REPS AND OWNER
Salesforce automation will ensure that important information will not get lost between the meetings with business owner sellers and their reps. Each and every contact with the seller will be recorded in the SFA app which will help with deeper insights into the seller as well as give information to any new rep who is assigned to that region in the future.
NO MISSED OPPORTUNITIES
SFA app will allow the business owners to select the right rep to follow up on a particular lead, based on geography, expertise, or availability. It will help them have the know-how of under-performing representatives, and make as soon as possible adjustments to increase efficiency.
FMCG software solutions facilitate your management of the end-to-end process pipeline.
- Collect and consider all the new order details within an FMCG distributor management system
- Streamline new orders through an FMCG software solution
- Forecast the upcoming orders through an FMCG CRM system
- Manage order pipeline through a DMS – Distributor Management System
- Make tier related information for every POS retailer like discounts and pricing
SalesBabu’s inventory management and sales and distribution CRM solutions facilitate you collectively manage your entire FMCG activities.
Sales Force Automation
Distributor & Retailer Management
Primiary and Secondary Sales
Maximize Channel Sales
Register here to Schedule an One to One Online Session at your Convenient time.
Many Businesses trust SalesBabu, including: