CRM For Medical Devices and Lab Equipments
Automate and Streamline your Business Process
by Implementing SalesBabu CRM Industry Vertical Solutions.
- Easily find prospective opportunities.
- Optimum utilization of Sales Resource
- Multiple quotation management
- Instant order approvals
- Reduced paper work
- Efficient order management
- Manage multiple payment sources
- Quick proforma invoices
- Revenue through AMC/Warranty renewals
Online CRM facilitate seamlessly capturing inquiries coming from a variety of sources, including website lead forms, marketing automation systems, and lead providers.
Using CRM you can take advantage of an unparalleled ensemble of push, pull, and hybrid lead distribution options that drive fast response, max conversion, and optimal team performance. Managers establish an optimal selling process for your team that ensures their daily sales interactions are controlled, seamlessly monitored and measured to drive more closed deals into the pipeline.
- Lead Capture
- Flexible Lead Distribution
- Guided Selling Discipline
- Continuous Activity Prioritization
- Automated Lead Nurturing
- Save time and improve conversion rates
- Real-Time Dashboard and Reporting
- Increased Revenue
In purely sales filed without sending a quotation, order is not possible. Manually handling multiple quotation, quotations and remembering the same at the time of final order is difficult. CRM enable it’s user to create quotation against inquiry/complaint and send the same by email in html or PDF formats. This way salesperson, not only forecast revenue and margins for services, equipment and support, also, automatically turn the quote into an order without re-keying any of the information, and track the results of marketing campaigns by leads, quotes and sales orders generated.
- Predefine quotation formats
- No need to re-enter the data at the time of order processing.
- Fast quotation approvals
- PDF format save quotation from any fraud.
- Tracking quotation send to a customer is easy.
CRM facilitate centralised data which enable a sales person to quickly process any order. Also, using CRM we can track order processing status, installation, product deliveries and feedback from the customer, which help us provide customer a front end service satisfaction.
- Order Details
- Pending payments reminder
- Pending documents reminder
- Work order assignments
- Product details
- Customer Details
- Track Deliveries
- Collect Feedback
In trade transactions, a pro forma invoice is a document that states a commitment from the seller to sell goods to the buyer at specified prices and terms. It is used to declare the value of the trade.This is complex taxt when you have process 1000’s orders in a day with first sending them proforma invoices, taking their payment confirmation and sending them final Invoice. CRM –
- Generate soft copies to Decrease paper work
- Can be send by email for hand to hand confirmation.
- Correction in soft copies are easier than hard copy.
- Reduce transaction time.
Managing order and partial payments against the orders are possible only through CRM Software. In CRM you can manage reminder and auto email notification, collect auto payment update against the pending payments.
- Follow without missing dates
- Easy rescheduling
- Reminder by phone and emails
- Auto Notifications
- Timely collection
Every spare part installed with machine may have it’s own warranty period. Using excel it became so complicated to maintain warranty for 1000?s spare parts related to one machine and their warranty as per their installation. Using service management software you may easily :
- Manage machine under warranty
- Spare consumption under warranty
- Complaints under warranty
- PMS under warranty