CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. It is online software which helps you to track sales activities. In a click one can make detailed customer profile. It helps companies to manage customer relationship process. When company knows more about its customers then they can better manage their relationships. It is easy for sales people to compile the reports. One can easily track all the customer interactions. It helps businesses to manage customer relationships in an organized way. It helps companies to make and enhance customer relations.
Benefits of CRM:
- Streamline major areas of customer interactions
- Tracks daily activity tasks
- Sales people’s performance management
- Keep track of leads, opportunities and sales orders
- Real time visibility with dashboards and analytics
7 Reasons why You should go for CRM
- Increase sales team productivity: CRM can give user’s sales team productivity a huge boost. CRM can streamline your process by making pricing, order processing, and other sales tasks completely automated. Adopting CRM technology will give user’s sales team a competitive advantage by reducing your production costs, increasing sales revenue, and increasing market share
- 360 degree view of all customer information: CRM keeps every record of customers in the system organized so that the user has access to it within seconds. Each record, account, opportunity, document, etc. is linked directly to its respective customers. This makes it easy to see everything without having to search through hundreds of files
- Opportunity Tracking: This allows user to see which stage of the sales process each of their leads are in allowing them to take the appropriate steps with the client. Keeping track of this, helps optimize sales. One cannot lose any opportunity
- Customizations: Each business has different criteria regarding their customers. CRM gives the ability to customize every kind of record in the system. This gives the user ability to see all necessary information about their clients
- Statuses are important: A CRM at its most basic level lets you see those statuses. Every time you make a call, send an email, or contact that customer or prospect you can update your CRM with their current status and you know exactly where each client is in the sales process.
- Ability to Predict the Future: CRM historical data provides valuable insight into future client behaviour, so you can anticipate needs.
- Reports: Users are able to run their own reports in seconds. While the user can design his/her own reports quickly, Such reports can help them to plan and organise their work to deliver the desire results