Enterprise Resource Planning definition is a process used by a company with integrated management of the important business processes and providing informations in real time by the software and technology
ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) is a system, designed to integrate & get 360 degree view. Access all the business resources on a single platform, which provide an internal connectivity between all the departments or internal business functions for lucrative information flow across the organization. Cloud-Based ERP software is a centralized system, which streamlines the spread of information related to different business units on a single computer screen. ERP systems can be accessed by the concerned people for the desired information easily. An online ERP software is a business management tool, which is helping the companies to improve their different business functions with a collaboration of different departments. ERP integrates all the internal process tiers and helps CEOs to have transparency of every process of the business.
How many Verticals can be Integrated with An ERP?
Then the Simple answer is: All Business Process & Tiers
We all know about the functionality of ERP, Lets’ take a look at business processes, where we can streamline business functionality altogether to integrate and synchronize all the operational processes in a robotic way.
- Sales Business Process: A salesperson who is involved in prospecting a buyer from the campaigns, lead stage, product briefing, quotation providing, scrutinising the pipeline opportunities till the closure of the sale is all about the sales process. Sales lead tracking is helping the higher authorities to get the entire sales team sales lead information. Every company has its unique way of sales process, but ultimately it’s finding an opportunity and selling to the said customer and maintaining him tobe with the company as a loyal customer.
- Finance Business Process: Finance business process is all around the management, fed data has been analyzed and reports related to the financial data been reviewed. It is the recording of the data on credits and debits of the company. In this process – data collection, budgeting, strategic planning, capital investment planning, production planning, sales, purchase and operation planning is carried out with the usage of ERP systems. Moreover forecasting and financial closing is done with the help of cloud-based ERP software.
- Human Resource: Employees and their related work as per the human resource policy set management is done with the help of an online ERP software. Responsibility of the HR division is of payroll management, employees training, taking care of the compensations, developing and implementing the policies relating to them in the company. The people who are the workforce of the companies or organization. Explanation for the human resource in a simple term is all work associated with the manpower, labour, personnel is managed in the ERP systems.
- Admin Process Tier: Administrative processes are related to the office related work and tasks completion. Online ERP software helps the Admin processes are fixed in regard to the store, moving the related records to a higher account tier. Also helping in the human resources, marketing, and accounting related process works. Anything related to managing the company information which supports a business admin process and also assisting other divisions throughout the administrative review process.
- Operation Floor: An operations head key role is to be part of the management team in regard to the human resource duties, wherein his responsibilities towards encouraging the talents [sales, service or other department staffs] and scheduling the training, hiring procedures, analyzing and improving the company organizational processes to improve the quality, productivity and efficiency.
- Inventory Management: Inventory management is an important function in any business likewise sales, finance and production. With the help of online ERP software, companies are able to manage their different demands in regard to the stock. The external and internal demands of the stock, which is possible to optimize the inventory and from the procurement till the sales of the finished product into the market can be managed in ERP systems.
- Purchase Management: Purchasing management department ensures the procurement and making the availability of the stock in regard to the product or services as per the demand arises. With the help of ERP solution for SMEs the raw materials needed for the production, tracking the supply of the goods is done by the supplier in time and as well as control of the inventory levels & costs related to the purchasing of the goods managed well by the purchase division.
- Production Planning: Production Planning is the process of production and manufacturing modules in a manufacturing company or industry. In the cloud-based ERP software, creating production and procurement schedules for finished products and raw materials is possible. ERP systems is helping the companies to do the production planning, to align the job work as per the demand. The Purchasing department is able to work and manage with the help of an online ERP software, the resource allocation of activities to the employees, materials procurement and streamlining the production.
- Production Floor: In the manufacturing unit the area where assembly or production is done – either by the automated machineries or workers or both is called as production floor. The said floor is having the equipment, inventory and storage areas, wherein the production floor supervisor or manager is responsible to take care of the same and communicate with the co workers on a daily or weekly or monthly basis. ERP systems are helping to fulfill the objective of organizing and preparing the job work and streamline the production.
- R&D Operations: Research and development (R&D) operation division activities in the company is to research, innovate and introduce a product. This is an initial development process and the company’s aim is to promote and sell the product into the market. R&D managers have to coordinate with other divisions. Hence, with the help of online ERP software coordination within teammates [different divisions] possible and collaborative information are stored into an ERP.
- Costing & Billing Process: In this process the project transaction invoices till the project transaction is managed. Costing and billing of the project provides the company to define revenue and generate revenue by setting the rules in the ERP solution for SMEs.
- Marketing Management: Marketing management focuses on marketing related work, techniques and other methods used within the organization. ERP systems help to work on the marketing related work and activities – Product and its production concept, sales, marketing, emailing and social marketing.
- Supply Chain Management: Supply chain management is related to the flow of materials and services into the company. It also helps with the movement and storage of raw materials. It includes the process of transformation of raw materials into finished products. With the use of cloud-based ERP software streamlining of the company’s supply chain activities to gain the customer value and getting a competitive advantage from the market. Also it includes the process of end to end order fulfillment from manufacturing till the sales of the finished products.
Read our blog
ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Advantages
- Sharp Scalability
- Lucrative Reporting
- Improve Data Integration & Data Sharing Methods
- Reduce Operational Cost
- Enhance Sales Visibility as a CRM
- Enable Business Intelligence
- Robust Supply Chain Strategy
- Reduce Business Process Complexity
- Inventory Reduction
- Production Work Schedules
- Reduce high Cost to Maintain Store
- Cost Saving
- Enhance Measurements, Analysis and Simulation Capabilities
- Fast Sales & operation review
- Sales & Operational Planning
How SalesBabu ERP Contributes SMEs Business?
SalesBabu ERP Solution for SMEs gives 360 accesses & approaches to all business functions. ERP systems allow companies to minimize their operational cost, streamlining the entire core business on a single platform and integrating the entire crucial business tier to get lucrative information at any level of operational work.
Manage Sales Business
SalesBabu cloud-based ERP software enables the companies to manage their sales force over a Single dashboard. It streamlines the entire sales process, from the time of initial inquiry management till the sales order closing along with the Invoicing. SalesBabu ERP systems help the companies to do their customer follow up, get pending reminders on task scheduled, enabling to make & manage quotation (Price proposals). In the ERP the customer order handling & processing is possible. Company decision makers are able to track the productivity of the individual salesperson work and team work. Sales heads are able to prepare the sales forecast on the basis of pipeline cases in the sales funnel.
Manage Inventory (Stock) & Warehouse Management
SalesBabu online ERP software enables companies to track and control the stock availability and maintain the exact requirement of stocks, so that the company can provide better services to their loyal customers. ERP systems are providing the companies a better visibility on store items and enables them to synchronize inventory levels with their item descriptions. Inventory forecasting is prepared for an futuristic plan about inventory, which can be through the ERP. ERP Solution for SMEs, they can manage multiple stores and maintain stock on a single database. Cloud-based ERP software helps the company to manage and streamline their entire warehouse operations. Online ERP software enables the companies to do the GRN, allowing internal communication between purchase department and inventory management via purchase indent feature provided in the ERP solution
Lucrative Purchase Management
SalesBabu online ERP Software provides the visibility on flow of goods, that enables organizations to identify savings, spendings against the budget and trends across departments. ERP systems also reduce the risk of error in purchase orders and purchase planning, because of the centralized customer interactions.
Online ERP software is able to provide answers on when to buy? What quantity to buy?
Companies are able to evaluate inventory consumption, set stock reorder level on inventory items, enable to do purchase planning and reduce purchase cost on items with the help of cloud-based ERP software.
SalesBabu ERP systems help the companies to manage their complex workflow and operational decision on the production floor, allowing to maintain and synchronize the entire manufacturing unit on a single dashboard.
With the online ERP software companies are able manage a number of work orders limitless, task scheduling, allowing to make job cards on the basis of order priority and also enabling to create & set job work for vendor or third party workers.
Read our blog
SalesBabu ERP Solution for SMEs can automate the company core business having “360” degree view, ability to review at micro level of the business process, MIS reports on a single click and streamline their business function on a single screen via SaaS platform.