Ever since mobile apps entered the market, it has created a milestone for themselves. Every category of the market has several kinds of apps that are at your fingertips. And in the future time period, smartphones and apps are going to be a fundamental part of the business.
Even now you can see many small businesses that you interact with regularly are making use of mobile apps and stepping a step forward towards enhancing their marketing strategy. You can make use of the mobile sales app from anywhere at any time. The only requirement is a good internet connection.
What is Mobile CRM?
Mobile CRM represents CRM software that can be used on your smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices without losing any of the functionality and user-friendliness of the software’s desktop version. Mobile CRM empowers your sales, customer service and marketing teams to log into and use their CRM app wherever, whenever. The flexibility of accessing mobile makes it ideal for travelling sales professionals, conference and trade show use, working from home, and other locations.
A key benefit of using best mobile CRM app is to allow your sales-force to access real time data while out in the fields meeting prospects and customers. It enables sales, marketing, customer service teams to work together and more importantly, it improves employee efficiency.
Read our blog – Why Is Mobile CRM Important For Your Business?
Why mobile CRM is good for your business?
1. Keep your business data in your fingertips
No matter if you are a small or large business, you will have huge data according to the size of your business. And maintaining the data becomes easy with CRM software. You can centralize all your customer data in a single platform that is available at your fingertips. You need not have to worry about the storage of the data as the cloud-based CRM provides you with unlimited space.
Ultimately, a 360-degree view provides all the necessary data and information about your prospects, existing customers or clients in a single platform which is accessible easily by different departments of your company. And with the help of the CRM mobile app, you can access the data from any corner of the world with internet access.
Read our blog – The What, Why And How Of 360 Degree Customer View
2. Automate your workflow
Automation lets your employees showcase their fullest potential. You can hardly see any business handling manual data entry systems at the present. Even the corner cafe in your area makes use of automated technologies to manage data. With the help of the mobile sales app, you can eliminate data entry work as it comes with efficient features and functionalities. With the help of sales automation, you can –
- maintain all your contact details
- schedule follow ups
- make use of the email and SMS templates
- get analytical reports
- indicate data regarding areas lacking in sales or creation of opportunity to boost areas of low productivity and many more facilities.
3. Work together as a team
The CRM On Demand concept makes it an effective business strategy. The CRM system is available online, so data entered in one location is instantly available online to the rest of the organization making online CRM information immediately available not only down the street but across the globe. With this feature, each and every user in the branch offices, irrespective of their locations, are well connected with their head office anytime with just a Web Browser.
- The mobile CRM allows your employees to share relevant information at a lightning speed. No telephone calls or lengthy emails to share information.
- There’s absolutely no need for any manual filling of the Executives Daily Call Report. It’s just a click of a button.
- Pop-up alerts reminding the executives on their activities, reduces their time tremendously.
- With each and every data available to all the users, the time spent in preparing reports is reduced.
- The CRM On Demand concept makes it an effective business strategy. The CRM system is available online, so data entered in one location is instantly available online to the rest of the organization making online CRM information immediately available not only down the street, but across the globe. With this Service, each and every user in the branch offices, irrespective of their locations, are well connected with their head office anytime with just a Web Browser.
Read our blog – CRM Software an On Demand Platform
4. Keep track of Sales activities in a single click
The sales tracking app makes it easy to manage day-to-day sales activities smoothly. The CRM mobile app streamlines salesforce management and increases the revenue of the business as it provides various features like –
- Visibility of sales process – sales pipeline, product wise sales, leads status, sales forecasts, real time visibility to customer records, sales activities, sales funnel pending payments against schedule and many more.
- Easy and quick features like – Dashboards, Things to do, Team today, birthday and anniversary wishes etc
- Track the activities of sales reps
- Automated analytical insights
Read our blog – Keep Track of Sales Activities on A Single Click
5. Field service management
A Field Service Management software system (field engineer management software) is typically used by businesses that handle installation, services, and repairs of working equipment. The field service management software allows you to coordinate field service reps, provide real-time visibility of information, and ensure the right utilization of on-field resources. The field service app comes with features like –
- Complaint Management
- AMC Management
- Warranty Management
- Spare parts Consumption Management
- Service Quotation Management
- Installation Management
Read our blog – Field Service Management Software
Major Benefits of Mobile CRM :
- Offers Actionable Insights – Mobile CRM is more scalable. This will allow you to streamline the sales process and gain actionable insights. By using all these sights you will be able to offer services with a one-on-one approach. You can go through the history of customers and interactions of the customers with your company on the move.
- Improves Sales proficiency – Each company strives for the improved efficiency of the sales process. But only a few salespeople will have ideas about elements of this purpose. It will be much better if there is an application to possess all these elements. CRM mobile application has all these characteristics that will help you to lead the sales process to improve once you integrate it into your sales cycle.
- Strengthens the Relationship – The growth of the business will depend upon the relationship that you have built with the customers. You should grab business opportunities based on how you nurture the relationship with customers. CRM app will help you to meet all the objectives of rapport management. The contacts and sales leads will be managed by the mobile CRM.
- Increased productivity – Mobile CRM has the potential to be one of the biggest productivity boosters. Mobile CRM will help to save the time of the team members in managing leads and following up on the leads. Hence, the sales team will offer the customers in a personalized manner.
What to expect from a Mobile CRM App?
The growing trend of implementing an online CRM in any organization is juggling highly in the market. It has been often described as a charismatic magical stick that will automatically multiplies your sales to 10x, will triplicate your revenue generation, and will bring unforeseen client elevation. The things seem too good to ears but too far from reality. But undoubtedly, CRM system is a technical asset which can serve best when used best.
Here are certain expectations for a cloud based Mobile CRM –
- User-friendly interface
- Automated workflow – Sales Automation, Market Automation, CRM Analytics, Inventory Management etc.
- Import contacts, calls, messages records
- Automatic logging
- Task management
- Sales tracking app which tracks sales reps, route planning and map filters etc
- Automated reports and MIS
- Other easy to use features like dashboards, reminders, alerts, calendars etc.
- Online and offline access
- Field service app
SalesBabu Mobile CRM app: An effortless CRM mobile app
The CRM mobile app offers a simple and user-friendly interface which is accessible from anywhere at any time. It offers an effective and secure tool with amazing features. Mobile CRM app help you to manage your business activities and customer relations in order to retain your existing customers. And luckily it’s not an expensive deal. The mobile sales app comes at affordable prices and the facilities it provides are worth the investment.
Contact us for a free CRM mobile app demo, click here. You can use the best CRM which is basically a cloud-based CRM application for small businesses as well. If you have not yet got one, visit our website https://www.salesbabu.com/ for further details.