Are you still using the paper and pencil to record customer conversation? Are you still noting customer contact in contact diary? Are you still printing documents and adding comments by pen?
CRM Software help you get more organized and reduced costs in the office. We have adopted modern advertising methods like social media and promoting business online; but, in our office, we still have a high paper waste which costs us both time and money. For creating exceptional customer service and loyal customers we have to same our time and money we waste on administrating paper work and get some creative working on place to make happy customers. CRM offer you digital record management system, which :-
- Improve business process through faster access to information and retrieval of the same.
- Great analytics for better informed decision making.
- Less time consumed for searching relevant information which improved service delivery.
- Improved staff performance.
- Cost saving from less creation, storage, retrieval and handling of paper records.
Here are the 8 tips how you can use to organize your work through CRM Software and reduce cost for your business:-
- Plan your task and activities: Organize your day, set your priorities and make a list of to do list and all set for going a productive day. CRM Software allow you to fill in your activity list and setup reminders to remind you to do the activities so that you should not miss any. You save time and money in recording manual to do listing.
- Log everything: Recording every move and every conversation seems too much work with pen and paper. However, in CRM Software you can save contacts and records all activities in comments and actions easily without wasting time and papers.
- Avoid the print button: You can access the device on you preferred media like mobile or laptop or computer. You really donot need to use print button so you do not have to print, save, and carry papers. You can use electronic information on your own devices and that too updated all the time.
- Share Electronically: Using a CRM Software allow you to share document and information via .doc, excel, pdf and .cvv format and you can send all via email by one click. You will be storing all the information in one place, so you donot have look for the information everywhere. You can make project groups and send group message and save your time and money.
- Use Electronic Templates: You don’t have to spend lot of time to draft sales offers, advertising, invitations etc. In CRM Software companies make you available standard templates of documents which can be customize for your use, this will same your time and you donot have to print those document and you can directory send the same by email system integrated with CRM software.
- Reporting: Especially managers spends hours and hours taking reporting and making collective reports of business and staff performance in Excel spread sheets with latest figures; but, till not only takes lots of time; but they are not very accurate many time. CRM Software keeps updated information and its automatic reporting tool generates reports for instant use, which save a Manger’s time and paper work and increase his efficiency.
- Contact Information: CRM Software allows you to keep customer contact information store in a structured way in a centralized database, from where it is accessible to all the employees of the organization. This way your employees can keep adding customer contact information and create business directory or a contact database. Since it is accessible to each department using CRM Software and each employee can find the correct information fast, it save their time and improve their efficiency to work.
- Mailing Lists: Are you buying prospects list from external suppliers, like “we have 100 companies on our list ready to by xxx product”? I would recommend you start building your own prospect list, which will prove to be better qualified leads and cheaper in the long run. Add “sign-up” and call-to-action on your website, get subscribers through your blog or social media channels, or collect emails at a conference. AND of course add these contacts into your CRM database so that you later can make selections (mailing lists) to send direct mailings.
Have you seen a reduction in cost since implementing a CRM system? What other benefits have you gained? Let us know in the comments section below.