Small scale industries (SSI) are the industries which manufacture, produce or provide services on a small scale. They usually do not exceed Rs.10000000. These small scale enterprises play a vital role in the economic development of the country.
The types of small scale enterprises found in India are –
- Manufacturing industry
- Ancillary industry
- Service industry
- Mining industry
- Feeder industry
Importance of SSIs or SMEs for the economy
The SSIs are playing an important role in the growth of the economy. It is estimated that the SSIs and SMEs are contributing about 40% in the Gross Value of the Output produced. The importance of SSIs are –
- Employment creation
- Enhances the entrepreneurial skills
- Promotes women entrepreneurship and personal growth
- Promotes exports
- Regional development
- Supports the large enterprises
- Meets customer demands
- Ensures social advantage
The role of small and medium scale enterprises will help the government to increase the infrastructures and manufacturing industries, reducing the issues like poverty, pollution, slums, and many more development acts. Small scale and cottage industries play a very important role in the economic development of our country India. If some amount of the capital is invested in small-scale industries it will help to reduce the problem of unemployment and also increase self-employment. The industry is a sector in which the production of goods is an important segment of the economy.
Read our blog – Leave Big Impact On Customers With Your Small Business
Most Common Problems Faced By the SMEs or SSIs
SMEs or SSIs face maximum challenges to elevate their business management process to a greater extent. To accomplish this, they have to realize their potentials, weaknesses and put efforts to strengthen them. Some of the commonly faced SME entrepreneur problems are:
- Low working capital
- Incomplete management
- Inadequate finance
- Lack of marketing support or strategies
- Lack of technology updations
- Higher Attrition Rate
- Less skilled manpower
- Higher competition from established marketers etc…
- Inadequate raw materials
- Inappropriate communication and transportation
- Inadequate infrastructure
- Under utilization of the capacity
These problems are faced by majority of the SSIs presently in India. SSIs have to face many such problems depending upon the type of industry, location and demand etc. Most of the SSIs do not make use of external tools which helps them to manage their business activities. Using the perfect business tool can help the SSIs to overcome various problems. The SSIs need to be educated or informed about the latest developments, trends and technological developments which helps them to take its rightful place as the growth engine of the economy.
Read our blog – The #1 Reason Small Businesses Fail to Grow
SalesBabu CRM for Small Business
SalesBabu CRM software brings forth exclusive customer relationship management software meant for meeting the needs of the small and medium marketing enterprises. The software works on-Demand, that is, on the cloud based platform, which offers Software-As –A Service. This means that they get complete IT infrastructure for their database management on the rental basis by a separate vendor. Thus, the cost of establishing a separate IT department for database management, software maintenance etc got minimized. The complete sales process gets automated at an affordable cost. It helps to automate complete sales process which eases the employee tasks.
CRM enables the small scale business owners to tackle many of the operational challenges, also including high client attenuation, a decline of the sales, and misalignment between the salespeople’s common policies and revenue targets of the corporate. If you are a small-scale business owner, there are so many ways a client tackling a tool that can positively affect your bottom line. Some of the reason why small business needs a CRM are:
- Regulatory compliance
- Improvement of customer services
- Management of client
- Sales strategy
- Profitability tracking
Read our blog – How SMBs Can Think Big on CRM
SalesBabu CRM software: A Boon For Small and Medium Marketers
- Automates complete sales process.
- Makes work easier and faster.
- Help employees to manage work in an easier way.
- Helps to manage customer database on a single platform.
- Enhanced inter-departmental communication.
- Provides real-time information access.
- Help manage organization resources.
- No extra investment in establishing a dedicated IT department to maintain software.
- Affordable and cost effective.
- Ensures complete data security and privacy.
- Convenient to handle customer experience.
- Helps to provide quick and prompt solutions for customer grievances.
Read our blog – Best CRM Software Tips for Small Businesses
Tips to enhance your SalesBabu CRM experience
- Request for a free demo at SalesBabu CRM Solutions and see to that you make a list of your business automation requirements.
- If your requirements are matching with SalesBabu CRM software, you can get your CRM system customized as per your need.
- Train your employees about the usage and benefits of using the CRM software.
- Keep your CRM software updated.
Read our blog – 7 “Must-Do” steps before you buy online CRM software
Why SalesBabu CRM software?
- SalesBabu cloud based CRM provides an easy and simple online CRM interface focused on features that matters.
- We love our customers, and they love us. SalesBabu cloud based CRM Software receives the highest Net Promoter Score across all major CRM vendors.
- Not all companies offer clear pricing terms. With our affordable and predictable pricing, you can build a simple CRM system that will support and help in the growth of the business.
- Turn it on and go. Easily integrate with your existing IT fabric. Quickly configure to automate your unique business processes.
- With our simple CRM system software, we cater to businesses of all sizes with the flexibility they need to build a great personal customer relationships which also encourages strategic growth.
Get started today and find out more about what SalesBabu cloud based CRM system is, what we do and how we help make customer relationships extraordinary @ www.salesbabu.com.