If you are planning to perform CRM migration with minimum risks or need any other help with CRM-related issues, you are welcome to consider SalesBabu CRM.
In today’s competitive business, customers have higher expectations for service delivery than even a year ago. A CRM solution is no longer optional – it’s a must-have for businesses that want to stay competitive in the market. Online CRM software allows delivering a high-quality customer experience, keeping up with the existing customers, and winning the trust of new clients. It’s a fact that the CRM software market is one of the biggest software markets that is not going to slow down and is predicted to reach $80 billion by 2025.
Read More – How CRM Grow Your Business?
Reasons for CRM migration
CRM migration is the approach by which a company positions its data from legacy CRM systems or spreadsheets to a further more developed CRM platform. Such conversion is typically instigated when a business is getting involved in a new growth phase. Driving from our experience, the foremost drivers for organizations to undertake on CRM migration assignments involve:
- Expanded Maintenance Expense: High maintenance costs connected with prevailing CRM systems immediate businesses to cast out more cost-efficient solutions.
- Restricted Configurability and Customization: Deficiency in flexibility during configuring and customizing CRM systems obstructs businesses from reaching their specific requirements.
- Scare Integrations: The incapability to effortlessly integrate with further enterprise or third-party applications delivers deficiency in productivity and information flow.
- Serviceability Challenges: Complicated, hard-to-navigate CRM interfaces result in hindrance in routine usage, driving organizations to seek out more user-friendly substitutes.
Well known CRM solutions like Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce, SAP, and SalesBabu CRM are mostly preferred alternatives for CRM migration assignments as they are armed enough to address such obstacles.
What should be transferred to the new CRM system?
In the course of the migration process, it is important to position beneficial client detailings to encourage your latest CRM system. Such essential details involve:
- Customer Data: This consists of contact details, customer preferred choices, communication history, purchase details, and further relevant information.
- Sales Data: Details connected with the sales process, such as buying and order history, upsell prices, sales cycle information, and client acquisition expense, should be migrated.
- Marketing Data: Important marketing measures like campaign responses, brand engagement, social media overreach, and clients lifetime value are beneficial for your latest CRM system.
- Service Data: Transfer information appropriate to client service, involving Service Level Agreements (SLAs), case management details, and client feedback, to arrive at consistency in customer support operations.
Tips for successful CRM migration
#Choose best CRM to migrate to
When choosing a new CRM platform, you should always consider how it will fit in with your marketing, sales, and customer service strategies. Analyze new CRM software’s customizability and integration capabilities against your business needs and the existing IT ecosystem.
Most CRM system vendors provide a free trial period. After deploying, you can understand how the CRM system operates, get a closer look at the features offered, consult with a support team.
#Execute data assessment
We, at SalesBabu, consider data quality assessment an important step to take. While assessing the data, you can find out and understand what data you need to migrate, remove duplicates, add missing data, and other errors.
Read More – What is CRM – Customer Relationship Management?
#Prepare data backup
Taking backup of the data is an important activity before migrating to the new CRM system. Therefore, pre-migration, companies should make sure their CRM data is backed up properly. This action will eliminate the risk of data damage or loss.
#Verify the transferred data
This is another essential task once the migration process is complete. Hence, after the data migration process, companies should make sure that all the data has been transferred successfully and that it is correct.
Choosing the right CRM migration for your business
The process and journey of CRM migration is not a cakewalk and needs significant effort and time. However, we know and are convinced that the advantages gained after expertly performed migration will be value for money. The valuable tips we shared above will make your migration process smooth. And if you are planning to migrate to a new CRM solution and want to lift the migration burden completely off your shoulders, experts at SalesBabu CRM are ready to assist and help. We provide secure CRM migration, customization, maintenance, and user training services, ust get in touch with us.