You should be proactive to make important decisions. Focus on activities that produce the results you really want. Most people are continually in reactive mode. Proactive person grabs the opportunity and don’t wait for long time.
- Role of Productivity in an organization:
Productivity concerns both efficiency and effectiveness. It is essential for the success of the organization. It affects everyone in the organization. Competition in markets is increasing in market day-by-day. Productivity is directly related to the revenue growth.
- Make Goals:
Without clear focus no one can achieve success. Set targets and make plans to achieve your goals. Decide what to do and how. Use smart methods in this competitive world and provide best quality to your customers.
- Deadline of Tasks:
Give yourself deadline for important projects and utilize your time, efforts and resources completely. Get best results and take your business to another level. Yes, you can make it possible to by all your hard work and correct strategies.
- Plan Your Activities:
It is important for sales professionals to schedule their activities on a daily basis. Reminders are important, so that no any activity will be missed by your sales executives. Break down the major tasks and create business plan.
- Use latest technology to get organized:
You can’t be productive if you are not organized. Remove paper work and sticky notes and get organized with Online CRM software. It helps you to organize customer details, payment details, leads, opportunities, quotations and sales orders.
A recent survey shows that employee working from home are more productive that employee works in office. In fact, nearly 75 percent of employees in the survey said unless and until they have some important work, they will not go to office. More than 50% of employees prefers to work from home, nearly 8 percent prefers co-working area, coffee shop or other outside location.
Here are some ideas How to boost employee’s productivity:
- Hold Few Meetings: Before calling a meeting chalk out the agenda of the meeting. Make a note of the points you need to discuss with your employees. For Essential meetings, use agenda, set time limit. Always keep your meeting short. You can also hold meetings at the times when they are less likely to interrupt.
- Cut back on Interruptions:Don’t interfere much in your subordinates work. Clearly give instruction to him once and then wait for result. Give them dead line for work, if they don’t complete it in the, then you need to talk with the employees.
- Reduce Distractions:Many of the employees complain that they are not getting proper place to work for, give them space to work like cubicles or partitions so that they get some privacy, or allow them to use headphones to cut down office noise. Always hold your meeting in a closed room, so that the other employees would not get affected by your noise.
- Make them Comfortable: More than half of employee in a survey says they are more productive at home because the atmosphere is more comfortable. Giving them lounge area and comfortable sofas to seat, instead of boring table and chairs, will make them feel more comfortable and they will be work more happily.